This is a pre-sessional resource to refresh mathematical skills and techniques in preparation for a degree in economics.
It is for incoming first-year students taking any of the following degree courses
- Economics and Industrial Organisation
- Economics, Politics and International Studies
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Economics, Philosophy and Psychology
- Global Sustainable Development and Economics
- Modern Languages and Economics
- Liberal Arts and Economics
- Economics and International Financial Economics
- Behavioural and Economic Science (Economics Track)
Enrollment should be automatic for those in the course listed above.